jeudi 3 décembre 2009

almost two weeks after the dream; WHO I AM - Nick Jonas & The administration.

I wanna wake up.. and find you by my side. Looking how I sleep and seeing you love me more.


I was supposed to sleep at 6PM when I get back from school but I started reading my blogs before London, and I wanted to write something about it. Two weeks are already past and I can't believe it, for me it's like I wasn't go there. It was better than I expected, I know everyone who was there don't take it like the best days of their lifes but for me it's maybe not, but I swear I have not realise yet. If i'm writing about it it's for helping myself to realise I went to London with friends even if I'm just 15 to see my favorite people on earth. I knoooooow everyone does it this years but it's unbelieveble for me. Last year I was in a Taylor Swift mood, she was the best girl ever for me, I really wanted to meet her so when this summer my friend told me "what if we go to London? taylor and the jonas are there on the same week end" and I just had like 400€ so i was "ARE U KIDDING? Lets take our tixxx right now" so first I was like "yea yea yea we're going to london" but I think I didn't realise I was going for real, my mum always says yes then No so I was pretty sure she wouldn't let me go! but finally I had my tickets and she couldn't say no anymore. 4 months after I was there, seeing them AGAIN after all. I knew it was one of the last times i would see them and in the city I always dreamed to go. I just arrived there that I met Taylor Swift, last year when I was saying "I really hope I'll meet her soon" i was like saying this but couldn't believe that.. now I can finally say I met HER.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire