mercredi 11 novembre 2009

city of my dreams baaaaaaaaaaaaaabe.


I can’t seriously believe it, time flies or runs too fast, i don’t know what time does but my year past so fast, i remember the beggining of the year when I was telling to everyone “This year is gonna be a good year? I don’t think, We will see” and Now i’m here writing a blog about “London” principaly but I need to say that my year was one of the best ever .. I’m finally realising my dream, visit london for my idols you know what it means for me? I know almost of you are already gone to London but I’m not and It’s one of my biggest dreams since I’m 1. Plus I’m seeing them and her at the same time so can you imagine how much I’m excited about it? yea I know last weeks I told I wasn’t a Jonas Fan anymore and I need to say that I don’t like them as I used to love them. The Jonas are just a band I love so much and they stay my favorites and i’m in love with them but you know I’m like forcing myself to look OceanUp for new the new scoops about them.. I don’t care about Joe’s starbucks pictures on friday 25th October, seriously I don’t give a fuck about it.. this type of things are tiring me so much and this are the things that make me dislike them more and more.. This london thing is exciting me, because i’m not excited at all about Paris.. I don’t even know what I’m gonna do on that day, I still hope about meeting them but I took those stupid standing tickets and you know i’m not gonna wait all the during infront the arena again like i did on june so i’ll be at the back and i’ll see Anything..funny huh? Whatever that’s not what I want to talk about. London, one of my dreams,two fucking weeks and im seeing all my favorite things in the wooooorld babe. I NEED THOSE FOUR DAYS RIGHT NOW!! Can’t wait.. I think i’m so excited that I don’t wanna be there yet haha. some problems are happening but we’re off. Just think about this: “HAVE FUN” and i’m already starving haha!! In two weeks i’ll maybe have meet them,lets hope.

sorry its 01:57AM and i still wake up in my bed on this friday night knowing I have school at 9 tomorrow I mean today (saturday), we don’t give a fuck of my life I know :)

with love,ella

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire